AR glass or antireflective glass, the production principle of this product is to use the most advanced magnetron sputtering coating technology in the world to coat a layer of antireflective film on the surface of ordinary reinforced glass, effectively reducing the reflection of the glass itself, increasing the transmittance of the glass, making the previously transparent color of the glass more vivid and realistic.
The average reflectivity application range is less than 4%
Scope of application: museums, display cabinets, and other window categories, electronic products, jewelry, and luxury goods counters
Visible light transmittance exceeds 95%
1. Maximum visible light transmittance peak 99%
The average transmittance of visible light exceeds 95%, greatly improving the original brightness of LCD and PDP, and reducing energy consumption.
2. The average reflectivity is less than 4%, and the minimum value is less than 0.5%
Effectively attenuate the lack of whiteness caused by the strong light behind, and enjoy a clearer image quality.
3. More colorful and contrasting
Make the image color contrast stronger and the scenery clearer.
4. UV resistant, effective eye protection
The transmittance of the UV spectral region is significantly reduced, effectively preventing UV damage to the eyes.
5. High temperature resistance
AR glass has a temperature resistance of>500 degrees Celsius (generally, acrylic can only withstand a temperature of 80 degrees Celsius)
6. Best scratch and wear resistance
The hardness of AR glass film is equivalent to that of glass, greater than 7H (generally, the hardness of PC board is about 2H to 3H).
7. Resistant to various cleaning agents
Wiping with acid and alkali resistant cleaning agents ensures that the film layer is not damaged.
8. Strong impact resistance
The impact performance of 3mm thick glass is equivalent to 6mm acrylic.
9. Maintain perspective
Generally, after the installation of acrylic, the viewing angle will become smaller; When AR glass is installed, the viewing angle does not decrease.
The surface flatness of AR glass is far superior to that of coated acrylic, and the larger the size, the more significant the difference.
11. Cold and hot deformation of AR glass can be almost omitted, and is suitable for various environments; At the same time, AR glass has a sense of colored glass and a more beautiful appearance.