Patterned glass is a kind of flat glass manufactured by rolling method. Before the glass is hardened, a patterned roller is used to emboss patterns on one or both sides of the glass, thereby making patterned glass with patterns on one or both sides.
Patterned glass is divided into ordinary patterned glass, patterned vacuum aluminized glass, three-dimensional patterned glass and colored film patterned glass according to type.
1. Manufactured by rolling process, high strength.
2. Rich patterns and good decorative effect.
3. It can block part of the line of sight and protect privacy to a certain extent.
4. Good light transmission, light transmission and opaque.
1. Indoor partitions in various places
2. Bathroom doors and windows
3. Photovoltaic field