Dichroic glass is a new type of art decorative glass with a magical color-changing effect. It is mainly divided into coated dichroic glass and laminated dichroic glass. E&N is a professional manufacturer of Dichroic Glass，which offers dichroic glass in various colors, such as yellow-blue, green-purple, etc.
1. The coated dichroic glass uses the original sheet of ultra-clear glass, and a layer of metal oxide coating with high and low refractive index is coated on the glass surface during processing. This enables dichroic glass to produce vivid color changes depending on viewing angle and daylight conditions.
2. Laminated dichroic glass is a kind of laminated glass. Its structure is similar to that of wired glass, except that the wire material is replaced by a dichroic film. The structure is: glass/interlayer film/dichroic film /interlayer/glass.
1.Impressive colorful effects.
2.The color and tone of the coated surface and the glass surface are consistent, and have the same dazzling effect no matter indoors or outdoors.
3.It has an artistic sense, and the colorful appearance is impressive. Combined with architectural design, it can make the building have a high artistic appreciation.
4.Stability, dichroic glass has strong hardness, scratch resistance and excellent chemical stability, which is more durable than traditional glass.
Dichroic glass is suitable for interior decoration and exterior architectural fields.
1.Curtain wall glass
1. It has impressive dazzling effect (yellow blue, green purple, orange blue, blue gold and green pink, etc.);
2. Advanced processing art, using offline coating technology, can process large size, and the processing size is flexible, to meet customer needs to the greatest extent;
3. The color and hue of the coating surface and the glass surface are consistent, and have the same dazzling effect both indoors and outdoors;
4. It has an artistic sense, and the dazzling appearance is impressive. Combining with the architectural design, it can make the building have a high artistic appreciation;
5. Stability. The colorful glass has strong hardness, scratch resistance and excellent chemical stability.
1. Color effect - impressive color effect (yellow blue, green purple, orange blue, blue gold, green pink, etc.); 2. Advanced processing technology - using offline coating technology, it can process large size, flexible processing size, and meet customer needs to a large extent;
2. The color and color of the coating surface are consistent with that of the glass surface, and have the same color effect indoors and outdoors;
3、 With artistic sense - the dazzling appearance is impressive, and the combination of architectural design can make the building have a high artistic appreciation;
4. Stability - Colorful glass has strong hardness, scratch resistance and excellent chemical stability.
5. Safety - even if it is broken accidentally, it will not cause personal injury.
6. Ornamental - colored glass also has the functions of environmental protection, non-fading, non-peeling, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, sterilization, etc.
Applied to decoration design.
Glazing glass is especially suitable for landmark buildings, such as office buildings, museums, opera houses, theatres, cinemas, shopping centers, etc. Room partition, door, screen, guardrail, etc. Its effect is highly recognizable, so it can also be used in shops, restaurants, etc. It can meet the bold design requirements of architects and designers, so as to convey their design ideas and artistic inspiration.
In addition, the colorful glass can be made into toughened, laminated and hollow, so that it has a variety of functions, playing a role of safety, heat preservation and looming. Designers can freely play their roles in different design fields and create a colorful world with their own artistic beauty.
It is recommended to maintain and use colorful glass.
There are no requirements on the front and back of the dazzled glass, but the dazzled glass must be protected from strong impact by the frame edge during transportation. If the dazzled glass is not tempered. Pay attention to safety when glass is broken.
A. Avoid excessive collision and accidental collision, which may damage the glass. Avoid scratching by sharp tools during cleaning. Although the glass is scratch resistant, it is easy to damage its optical properties.
B. Pay attention to the use of fabrics during cleaning. After cleaning, try to wipe with a dry towel or other dry sponge to prevent water droplets from adhering to the glass surface for a long time and affecting the overall effect. It is recommended that the friendlier the glass surface is during cleaning, the longer the service life is.