Anti-slip glass floor is an innovative floor material with superior performance and safety. It is processed by using a multi-layered process. The upper sheet is made of tempered glass, and the surface is coated with a special anti-slip film (NSS).
1. Anti-slip: The anti-slip layer on the surface of the anti-slip glass has a high friction coefficient, which provides a guarantee for the anti-slip performance of the anti-slip glass floor, and can walk freely without slipping.
2. Transparent: The glass floor after anti-skid treatment remains transparent, fully realizing the unobstructed vision, visual integration, and making the visual space more open.
3. The substrate of the safety anti-skid glass floor has high strength and can bear large loads without cracking. The anti-skid glass floor made by sandwich can not only bear larger loads, but also provide sufficient support force to ensure safety even when the anti-skid glass substrate is accidentally damaged.
4. Anti-slip layer does not fall off. Anti-slip layer is sintered with glass and becomes a part of the whole glass. Therefore, it can not fall off after long-term friction
First of all, the difference between anti-slip and non-slip is introduced. General materials in life have anti-slip function. As far as the thread of fingers and palms is concerned, the bucket and dustpan on the fingers of the human body are for better anti-slip performance, and the purpose is to improve the grip of fingers.
The soles we wear everyday are also textured. The same principle is to better enhance the friction between the soles and the floor; In order to have a better viewing and even better light transmission effect in public places, glass floors that we contact in our lives are also common, such as glass corridors on the sidewalk, glass floors, which are treated with anti-slip treatment when viewed carefully, and the surface has a high friction coefficient, which is also to be able to resist the friction coefficient drop caused by wet environment in the open air, It is even better than some factors that lead to substances such as water or oil on the surface of glass, which leads to market falls or slips in the process of walking, and the surface of glass material needs anti-skid treatment.
Due to the limitation of previous production technology, the common way of glass anti-slip treatment is carborundum anti-slip treatment, which is to polish the glass surface;
Cause: the treatment method of emery is the same as that of frosting) to form some frosting patterns to improve the anti-skid effect of the glass surface. Because the emery anti-skid layer is made in the later stage and does not have permanency, it is easy to wear during long-term use, and even greatly reduces the friction coefficient in wet environment.
The new type of permanent anti-slip glass is an innovation in production technology. It forms a layer of anti-slip layer on the glass surface that is integrated with the glass sintering, effectively solving the problem of service life, and improving the anti-slip to permanent improvement. The anti-skid layer is shown in the figure below:
The anti-skid layer on the glass surface is a glass body, and the glass has high strength and strong wear resistance; Water droplets and even oil formed on the surface can not completely affect the friction coefficient of anti-skid glass.
To sum up, the new anti-skid glass and carborundum anti-skid glass belong to the two types of anti-skid treatment methods of glass. The two are the same in function, and the former is far superior to the latter in service life.
Cafe, stage, exhibition hall, KTV venue, supermarket, shopping mall, museum, landscape corridor and other places that need anti-skid.
1. Before installation, each piece of glass must be checked. If there are problems such as wrong size, damaged corners, scratches, wear or incorrect quantity, please do not install.
2. Please do not remove the label of the glass supplier without the instructions of the manufacturer's personnel, and comply with the glass installation instructions and drawings.
3. Remove the residue and other hard objects on the frame.
4. There must be gaskets on the window frame. The standard width and thickness gaskets shall be installed on the window frame according to the cutting size and quantity recommended by the manufacturer. The gasket can be made of rubber, wood block and other materials to protect the corners and joints from water and gas.
5. Before the glass leaves the factory, the four edges of the glass have been protected by the edge sealing adhesive to prevent the components in the glass adhesive from corroding the inside of the glass. Therefore, it is necessary to confirm whether the edge sealing adhesive is intact before installation. If the local edge sealing adhesive falls off, the installer needs to make up the edge sealing again.
6. The glass shall be installed vertically during installation, and the protective film shall not be removed.
7. When installing the outer frame after the glass is fixed, pay attention to prevent hard objects from touching the glass or welding sparks from burning the glass. Sand dust, welding sparks or other hard objects during installation and construction may cause irreparable damage when touching the glass surface.
8. Apply glass glue immediately after installation: use non-acid glass glue.
Disclaimer: This article is reprinted on our website to provide readers with more news information. The contents involved do not constitute investment and consumption suggestions, but are for readers' reference only.